COED Week 1
Dates: July 14-July 19
This is our first COED week of the summer. Campers stay in single gender cabins with at least two counselors, and they are split into COED activity groups with at least one of the counselors from their cabin.
Time: Registration is from 4:00-6:00 pm on Sunday. Pick up is at 10:30 am on Friday. We invite you to stay after the closing ceremony on Friday and enjoy lunch with the staff at noon!
- Amazing Adventure (ages 10-14)
- Edventure (ages 10-14, some extra fees apply)
- Intermediate Water Adventure (ages 13-17, some extra fees apply)
- Advanced Sailing (ages 13-17, some extra fees apply)
- River Riders (ages 10-14, some extra fees apply)
Day Camp (ages 6-9)
Dates: July 15-19
Time: 9:00 am-5:30 pm
Check out the Day Camp page to view information about this.