When requested, guests will enjoy their meals in the newly renovated dining hall where our food service staff will serve cafeteria style. We get many compliments on our food. We take pride in our food and you will taste the difference. We don’t skimp on the portions, and we make enough for seconds.
For groups or individuals with special dietary requests please let us know about these needs in advance and we can work with you. You should know that our dining hall seats about 120 comfortably, for larger groups we have a few options; either have two meal times, or have some guests bring their plates to eat in nearby Edwards Hall, or on nice days over-flow diners may really enjoy eating outdoors on our picnic tables.
Sample Breakfasts: We always have cereal, milk, and juice at breakfast. We also serve a delicious hot breakfast. Some menu options are:
- Scrambled Eggs, Buttermilk Biscuits, and Sausage Patties
- Pancakes and Bacon
- Hot Breakfast Sandwiches (egg, sausage or ham and cheese, on an English muffin) with hot baked apples
Sample Lunches: At every lunch we serve tea and lemonade and have a delicious salad bar. A freshly made dessert is usually offered. Lunch desserts are often cookies, pudding, Ice Cream or Jello. Some meal options are:
- Grilled Chicken Sandwiches with Waldorf Salad (an apple and raisin salad) and Potato Chips
- Fresh Pizza (cheese or pepperoni) with fresh orange slices
- Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches served with Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup (a favorite on those cool fall and winter weekends)
- Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas served with salsa and sour cream and Tortilla Chips
Sample Dinners: At every dinner we serve tea and lemonade and have a delicious salad bar. A Freshly made dessert is usually offered. Dinner desserts options are cake, pie, cheesecake, strawberry shortcake or cobbler. Some meal options are:
- Hand breaded Chicken Strips served with Mashed Potatoes and Steamed Mixed Veggies
- Cookout: Have this meal served outside in our pavilion on a beautiful evening or inside. Includes Grilled Hotdogs and Hamburgers, Baked Beans, Pasta Salad, and Dessert.
- Homemade Lasagna or Spaghetti with Garlic Bread and Green Beans
- Cheeseburger Casserole (a kid favorite) served with Mixed Veggies
- Poppyseed Chicken Casserole (a staff favorite) served with White Rice and a vegetable
You should be aware that our lodging is not designed for you to make your own meals in. There is only a small refrigerator and microwave in the three new duplex lodges.