Camp Piankatank and Retreat center seeks to be a place where children, youth, and adults can enjoy God’s creation along the Piankatank River in a Christian retreat environment that encourages physical, spiritual, social, and emotional growth.
During the non-Summer months, Camp Piankatank makes the miraculous change into a full service retreat center. Being a retreat center, we are not just merely another place for you to meet. Because if that’s all you need, you can do that at your home or church. As a retreat center we provide:
- A secluded location
- A beautiful view of the Piankatank River
- An opportunity to connect with God through His creation
- Cafeteria style dining
- Beautiful new cabin-style lodging
- Meeting spaces, including the newly renovated Edward’s Hall
- A chance to get away from the everyday things (we suggest leaving cell phones in your vehicle)
- Activity fields to run your activities
- Staff-lead activities such as: climbing wall, canoeing, v-swing, etc.
- A place for you to reconnect with friends
Coming in the next year, we will start providing programming for your group. So, you won’t have to do anything except get people to commit to coming. Check back often for updates.